Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Daniel X



Several several several months back our book club read "The Dangerous Days of Daniel X" by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. The book met with mixed reviews from our group. Some of us felt it was juvenile, poorly written, and moronic while some of us felt it was a fun little adventure book with some flaws here and there. I was a member of the ladder (though I can totally see the view point of the former). I did happen to enjoy the book, it wasn't Shakespeare (or Harry Potter) but it was fun.

I bring this up today because I was at Borders earlier and saw that a new Daniel X book is coming out entitled, "Daniel X: Watch the Skies." And then when I came home to look up some info on it I found that there is yet another Daniel X book out. This other one is a graphic novel entitled, "Daniel X: Alien Hunter." Now, while I'm not going to go rush out to buy them, they have definitely been added to my reading "to-do" list and I thought I would pass on this information for those of you who, like me, enjoyed the first book and might want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment