Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Disquieting Hunger Lames Movie News

1. No Madge. Katniss' only friend and the one who gives her the mockingjay pin will not be a part of the movie. Apparently Prim will be the one giving her the pin. Lame.

2. Gale is a real love interest. He is even reported to be sneaking into the games to help Katniss. This is an attempt to create a Twilight like love triangle. Super Lame.

I know books are always better than the movie, but I didn't think it was so intentional. I have gone from 'can't wait' to 'never in hell' will I watch this movie.

2 comments:

  1. No way, super lame! That completely changes the premise of the books. I am surprised because Susanne Collins wrote the scripts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess everyone's artistic integrity has a price

    ReplyDelete