Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Hunger Games...one small issue so far.


I've read about 100 something pages in 2 days of reading The Hunger Games. This is saying a lot since my kids have slowed my book ingestion quite considerably.

So far the book is great, everything I expected, couldn't be happier.

However...

What the hell is the deal with the paper and ink quality? Maybe its just my copy but it seems as though the book is printed on newspaper stock by a copy machine that was low on toner.

I get times are tough, but this is ridiculous. I know the publisher, Scholastic, isn't wanting for money and a blockbuster bestseller like this should be of way better quality.

This is the first time I truly envied e-book readers. Let's call this strike one of three. Two more books published with this poor a quality and I'm buying a Nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment