Monday, August 2, 2010

New Children's Book Recommendations



It took me a long time to come around to this book. I felt it was a little cliche, and was looking for more original books to read to my son before bed. In fact, the only reason I even got this book is because I got it for free from the library through their summer reading program.

I am very glad I did. Not only does my son LOVE this book, but I realized that this is a great book for learning new words. And not just the words in the book. When I finish reading this book to my son, we then go around the house saying goodnight to all kinds of objects. It really is a great tool to improve language.

For other children's book recommendations click on the hyperlinks below.


PS- here is a Sporcle quiz on Goodnight Moon

http://www.sporcle.com/games/livfred/goodnight_moon

No comments:

Post a Comment