Sunday, October 4, 2009

Big(ger) Time


Your humble blogger has gone black and white! Starting with the October issue of Pleasant Hill Community Focus you can now read my book reviews in print! In this month's issue I review local author John Keibel's book Behind the Barbed Wire. If you live outside of Pleasant Hill and didn't receive a copy in the mail you can read it online at http://www.pleasanthillcommunityfocus.com (page 9).

If you enjoyed this review, look out for the November issue in which I will be reviewing The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown as well as giving some book gift ideas for the holiday season.

If you are a local author, or know one, and would be interested in having me review one of your books for the paper please contact me at avkondon@pleasanthillbookclub.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment