Friday, June 20, 2008

Furious Anger & Madness!!

Hello Bookworms,

I got on Blogger.com today to enjoy a delightful stroll through the Pleasant Hill Book Club blog and enjoy some tantalizing reading and maybe post a comment or two. Then suddenly, and to my great dismay I saw a poll which threw me into fits of rage and anger (and just in time to coincide with The Hulk movie too) great enough to make me throw my computer threw the window past the balcony and down 4 stories onto the concrete.

The screen no longer works so you'll have to excuse spelling errors. I'm just going to type and hit enter when I'm done.

How could a poll make me so angry you ask... Well, the poll wanted to know if I was a black-hat book or a white-hat book. Aside from the blatant and and INFURIATING racial profiling taking place here, and the obvious, implied suggestion that I should be wearing a hat because I have no hair, I don't know what either means. Of course there is no explanation or accompanying blog post so apparently it is assumed that I have the motivation to get on Google and look it up. Well, don't make me remind you that when you assume, you make an.... well, you know what you are Mr. Poll Poster.

At this point, I simply refuse to answer that question until an accompanying and explanatory blog is posted for my reading pleasure.

Thank you and Good day.

- Mr. Josh
Oh, and be sure to check out and post something on YouSays.com.

2 comments:

  1. it was in the email I sent about it. Its from chapter two (2) of the book you are "reading".

    ReplyDelete